§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
With the following text, we would like to inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data on our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
Provider and responsible body in the sense of the Data Protection Act (Art. 4 para. 7 DSGVO): BCON² GmbH
Commercial Register Number HRB 104283USt, Cologne Local Court
Verantwortlicher gem. Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO) ist: Sebastian Feik, email@example.com oder über unsere Postadresse mit dem Zusatz „der Datenschutzbeauftragte“.
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
You have the following rights with respect to us regarding personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies
- Persistent cookies
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds based on which we will continue the processing.
(3) Selbstverständlich können Sie der Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der Werbung und Datenanalyse jederzeit widersprechen. Über Ihren Werbewiderspruch können Sie uns unter folgenden Kontaktdaten informieren: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 6 Use of our services
(1) If you want to use our services, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you register, create a customer account and provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other data are voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Only by creating a customer account is it possible to use and manage our services. When creating a customer account, the data you provide will be stored revocably.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an email to the email address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(4) Ihre Einwilligung in die Übersendung des Newsletters können Sie jederzeit widerrufen und den Newsletter abbestellen. Den Widerruf können Sie durch Klick auf den in jedem Newsletter bereitgestellten Link oder per E-Mail an email@example.com erklären.
§ 8 Contact form
If you contact us via the contact form or by e-mail, we store the information you provide to answer your inquiry and contact you.
§ 9 Use of Piwik
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Piwik to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Piwik is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) In order to perform this analysis, cookies (for details see section 3) are stored on your computer. We store the information collected in this way exclusively on our server in Germany. You can interrupt the analysis by deleting all existing cookies and preventing the storage of further cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer by making the appropriate setting in your browser.
(3) This website uses Piwik with the extension "AnonymizeIP". This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, which means that a direct reference to a person can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Piwik is not merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The Piwik program is an open-source project. Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at http://piwik.org/privacy/policy.
§ 10 Legal notice
We expressly declare that we have no influence on the design and content of linked websites. Therefore, we dissociate ourselves from any liability and possible illegal content of all linked Internet sites and do not adopt external content as our own. This declaration applies to all Internet links shown on this page and to all contents of the Internet pages to which the Internet links shown on our page lead. We assume no liability or guarantee for the correctness of published articles, results, statistics and information, in particular if these originate from third parties, as well as for unsolicited image and text material.